Patient Forms, Map and Directions to East Patchogue Office
Planning your first visit to Great South Bay Endoscopy? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our East Patchogue office. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient preps are located below. Click on the name of your prep. Depending on the time of your appt you will take a split (half night before and half the morning of) or same day prep (all the night before). If your procedure is before 9am you will take the same day prep. After 9am you will take the split dose prep .
Prcoedure Before 9AM
- Miralax Prep Same Day (APPT Before 9AM)
- Moviprep Prep Same Da y (APPT Before 9AM)
- Nulytely Prep S ame Day (APPT Before 9AM)
- Suprep Prep Same Day (APPT Before 9AM)
- Clenpiq Prep Same Day (APPT Before 9AM)
- Plenvu Prep Same Day (APPT Before 9AM)
Procedure After 9AM
- Clenpiq Prep Split (APPT AFter 9AM)
- Miralax Prep Split (APPT After 9AM)
- Moviprep Prep Split (APPT After 9AM)
- Nulytely Prep Split ( APPT After 9AM)
- Suprep Prep Split (APPT After 9AM)
- Plenvu Prep Split (APPT AFter 9AM)
Patient Forms for your visit
- Patient Brochure
- Patient Notice of Privacy
In order to view or print these documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Charity Care Screening Services: Those who are uninsured and do not have the ability to pay will be screened with a colonoscopy free of charge. We will accept charity cases for this program (prescreened financially , if possible). Click on link for more details
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.