COVID -19 Updates: The Center is working closely with State and Federal Updates to maintain public health safety . Check out our Patient Safety and Planning for your Visit Updates
If you have had any symptoms such as:
- cough or shortness of breath
- fever or chills
- repeated shaking with chills
- sore throat
- muscle pain
- new loss of taste or smell
Please notify staff member when attempting to schedule or coming in for your appointment.
In preparation for your procedure , you will be asked to take a COVID 19 molecular assay test (nasal swab).
- After you take the test please make attempts to self isolate/quarantine till your procedure.
- If positive you will be asked to self isolate and coordinate treatment options with your primary care doctor. If positive your procedure may be delayed 21 days.
- On the day of your appointment or procedure please wear a mask and follow instructions entering the facility. Your Ride will not be able to enter the facility and should be available off premises. Please have the cellphone of your ride available so we can coordinate discharge and pick up.
Please visit the CDC website for additional information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
In Preparation for your Procedure - What to expect video